Special Events and Festivals in Northwestern Ontario
There's plenty of things to do in Sunset Country, including watching or taking part in the year-round special events and festivals throughout the region. The following is a list of events in Northwestern Ontario. Make sure you don't miss out on all the activities, whether you are a resident or a tourist visiting for a day, weekend or week.
Next 6 Events
- Kenora Agricutural Fair (Trade and other Shows) starts on 2015-07-30 and ends on 2015-08-01. An annual fun-filled event since 1911!. Contact: Kenora Recreation Centre Kenora, Ontario, Canada 807-543-2222
- Sioux Lookout Blueberry Festival (Attractions) starts on 2015-07-31 and ends on 2015-08-09. Join us for the biggest event in Sioux Lookout at the Blueberry Festival!. Contact: Lakeshore Dr Sioux Lookout, Ontario, Canada 807-737-3227
- Kenora's Harbourfest (Festivals) starts on 2015-07-31 and ends on 2015-08-02. Kenora's biggest event of the year! Join us for a fun-filled long weekend that can't be missed!. Contact: Harbourfront - Bernier Drive Kenora, Ontario, Canada 807-467-4636 or 800-535-4549
- LOWISA Race Week (Sporting Events) starts on 2015-08-01 and ends on 2015-08-08. Don't miss out on seeing the sailboats at LOWISA Race Week.. Contact: Lake of The Woods Kenora, Ontario, Canada
- Sioux Narrows Art Festival (Festivals) starts on 2015-08-01 and ends on 2015-08-02. Come check out some amazing art at the Sioux Narrows Art Festival.. Contact: Sioux Narrows, Ontario, Canada 807-226-9835
- Festa Italiana (Festivals) starts on 2015-08-01 and ends on 2015-08-02. Bring the family and enjoy the fun at Festa Italiana.. Contact: 132 Algoma St S Thunder Bay, Ontario 807-345-5511
Please note, all of the above contact numbers are with the area code 807 unless stated otherwise.
Please call these organizers to confirm dates to avoid any inconveniences. For more information on these special events in Northwestern Ontario, visit our Community page
Recurring Events and Tours in Sunset Country
- White Otter Castle Boat Tours - Barry Brown- 807-597-1599/ 800-900-4240
- Dryden Museum Tours - Leah Gardner - 807-223-4671
- Emo Speedway Stock Car Races - Racing every Saturday, May-September - 807-482-1070
- Clover Valley Farmer's Market - Saturdays, May-October 9am-1pm, 411 McIrvine Rd. - 807-274-9573
- Historical Sites-Lookout Tower / Fort St. Pierre/ The Hallet - Mid-June-Labour Day, 10am-5pm
- Farmers Market - Wednesdays from June-September under the Whitecap Pavilion
- Kenora Harbourfront Concert Series - Thursdays from July & August under the Whitecap Pavilion - 807-468-2232
- Anicinabe Park Jam Sessions - Wednesdays in July & August at Anicinabe Park - email@example.com - 807-467-2700
- Mather Walls Heritage House Tours - Monday-Saturday in July & August, 10am-4pm - 807-547-2870
- Lake of the Woods Cemetery Tours - Fridays July-August - 807-467-4636
- Trilight Theatre "Living History Project" - Wednesdays & Sundays in July & August - 807-467-4636
- Lakerun- Kenora's Weekly 5K - Saturdays from April 19th to October 11th - Kenora Harbourfront - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beaver Creek Ranch Summer Day Camp - Monday-Friday in July & August - 807-548-1103
- Beaver Creek Ranch Pumpkin Hunt & Carve - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 807-548-1103
- Egli's Sheep Farm & Animal Park Tours - Minnitaki, April-October - 807-755-5231/ 800-465-2966
- Historical Tomahawk Lighthouse - June-September - By appointment - 807-488-5719
- Rainy River Farmer's Market - Wednesdays, May-Oct, 4pm-7pm, Atwood Ave.
- Northwest Farmers Market - May-September - visit www.siouxlookout.com for market dates - 807-737-1937
- Kay-Nah-Chi-Wah-Nung Historical Centre - Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-6pm - 807-483-1263
- Summer in the Parks - Wednesdays in July & August - 800-625-3788
- Halloween Hoot - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 800-625-3788
- Haunted Fort Night - Thursday-Sunday in October - 807-577-2341
- Winter Fundays - Sunday afternoons from January 5- March 9 - 800-625-3788
Visit our fishing pages for Fishing Tournaments in Northwest Ontario's Sunset Country.
Check the Activities & Attractions / Events category of our members directory for other leads to where it all happens.
Sunset Country ... a place like no other.