Special Events and Festivals in Northwestern Ontario
There's plenty of things to do in Sunset Country, including watching or taking part in the year-round special events and festivals throughout the region. The following is a list of events in Northwestern Ontario. Make sure you don't miss out on all the activities, whether you are a resident or a tourist visiting for a day, weekend or week.
Next 6 Events
- NAFN Hockey Tournament (Sporting Events) starts on 2015-04-02 and ends on 2015-04-05. Women's, Men's, and. Contact: Kenora/ Keewatin Rec Centres Kenora, Ontario, Canada 807-468-1207
- Annual Easter Festival and Egg Hunt (Festivals) starts on 2015-04-03 11:00:00 and ends on 2015-04-03 03:00:00. Join us for the annual. Contact: 426 McCluskey Drive Slate River (near Thunder Bay), Ontario P7J 0B3 807-475-5615
- Egli's Annual Easter Saturday Open Barn (Attractions) starts on 2015-04-04. Bring the family and see the animals at Egli's Annual Easter Saturday Open Barn. Contact: 20232 Hwy 17W Minnitaki, Ontario, Canada 807-755-5231 or 800-465-2966
- Thunder Bay Spring Home and Garden Show (Trade and other Shows) starts on 2015-04-10 and ends on 2015-04-12. Thousands of people each year come out for Thunder Bay's Spring Home and Garden Show.. Contact: 425 Northern Ave Thunder Bay, Ontario 807-622-6473
- Common Ground- A Sharing of Stories (Social) starts on 2015-04-11. A chance to share stories about the Lake of the Woods area!. Contact: 470 1 Ave S Kenora, Ontario, Canada P9N 1W5 807-467-2044
- Thunder Bay Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Gala (Miscellaneous Events) starts on 2015-04-15. Contact: 1 Valhalla Inn Rd Thunder Bay, Ontario
Please note, all of the above contact numbers are with the area code 807 unless stated otherwise.
Please call these organizers to confirm dates to avoid any inconveniences. For more information on these special events in Northwestern Ontario, visit our Community page
Recurring Events and Tours in Sunset Country
- White Otter Castle Boat Tours - Barry Brown- 807-597-1599/ 800-900-4240
- Dryden Museum Tours - Leah Gardner - 807-223-4671
- Emo Speedway Stock Car Races - Racing every Saturday, May-September - 807-482-1070
- Clover Valley Farmer's Market - Saturdays, May-October 9am-1pm, 411 McIrvine Rd. - 807-274-9573
- Historical Sites-Lookout Tower / Fort St. Pierre/ The Hallet - Mid-June-Labour Day, 10am-5pm
- Farmers Market - Wednesdays from June-September under the Whitecap Pavilion
- Kenora Harbourfront Concert Series - Thursdays from July & August under the Whitecap Pavilion - 807-468-2232
- Anicinabe Park Jam Sessions - Wednesdays in July & August at Anicinabe Park - firstname.lastname@example.org - 807-467-2700
- Mather Walls Heritage House Tours - Monday-Saturday in July & August, 10am-4pm - 807-547-2870
- Lake of the Woods Cemetery Tours - Fridays July-August - 807-467-4636
- Trilight Theatre "Living History Project" - Wednesdays & Sundays in July & August - 807-467-4636
- Lakerun- Kenora's Weekly 5K - Saturdays from April 19th to October 11th - Kenora Harbourfront - email@example.com
- Beaver Creek Ranch Summer Day Camp - Monday-Friday in July & August - 807-548-1103
- Beaver Creek Ranch Pumpkin Hunt & Carve - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 807-548-1103
- Egli's Sheep Farm & Animal Park Tours - Minnitaki, April-October - 807-755-5231/ 800-465-2966
- Historical Tomahawk Lighthouse - June-September - By appointment - 807-488-5719
- Rainy River Farmer's Market - Wednesdays, May-Oct, 4pm-7pm, Atwood Ave.
- Northwest Farmers Market - May-September - visit www.siouxlookout.com for market dates - 807-737-1937
- Kay-Nah-Chi-Wah-Nung Historical Centre - Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-6pm - 807-483-1263
- Summer in the Parks - Wednesdays in July & August - 800-625-3788
- Halloween Hoot - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 800-625-3788
- Haunted Fort Night - Thursday-Sunday in October - 807-577-2341
- Winter Fundays - Sunday afternoons from January 5- March 9 - 800-625-3788
Visit our fishing pages for Fishing Tournaments in Northwest Ontario's Sunset Country.
Check the Activities & Attractions / Events category of our members directory for other leads to where it all happens.
Sunset Country ... a place like no other.