Special Events and Festivals in Northwestern Ontario
There's plenty of things to do in Sunset Country, including watching or taking part in the year-round special events and festivals throughout the region. The following is a list of events in Northwestern Ontario. Make sure you don't miss out on all the activities, whether you are a resident or a tourist visiting for a day, weekend or week.
Next 6 Events
- Mather Walls Historical House Annual Halloween Haunt. (Tours) starts on 2014-10-24 and ends on 2014-10-25. Come see the scary Mather-Walls Historical House at the Annual Halloween Haunt.. Contact: 116 Ottawa Street Keewatin, Ontario, Canada P0X 1C0 807-547-2870
- The Hunger (19+) (Miscellaneous Events) starts on 2014-10-25. Contact: Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Spooktacular (Miscellaneous Events) starts on 2014-10-26. Join us for a fun-filled scary event at Spooktacular in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Contact: Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Annual Wedding Wishes Fair (Trade and other Shows) starts on 2014-11-02. Over 100 wedding specialists to help you plan your dream wedding!. Contact: 1 Valhalla Inn Rd Thunder Bay, Ontario 807-624-2621
- A Wine Affair (Miscellaneous Events) starts on 2014-11-08. Fun night with wine tasting & an auction!. Contact: Thunder Bay, Ontario 800-625-3788
- Beta Sigma Phi Christmas Craft Sale (Miscellaneous Events) starts on 2014-11-15. Pick up some handmade crafts, and delicious baked goods!. Contact: 470 1st Ave S Kenora, Ontario, Canada
Please note, all of the above contact numbers are with the area code 807 unless stated otherwise.
Please call these organizers to confirm dates to avoid any inconveniences. For more information on these special events in Northwestern Ontario, visit our Community page
Recurring Events and Tours in Sunset Country
- White Otter Castle Boat Tours - Barry Brown- 807-597-1599/ 800-900-4240
- Dryden Museum Tours - Leah Gardner - 807-223-4671
- Emo Speedway Stock Car Races - Racing every Saturday, May-September - 807-482-1070
- Clover Valley Farmer's Market - Saturdays, May-October 9am-1pm, 411 McIrvine Rd. - 807-274-9573
- Historical Sites-Lookout Tower / Fort St. Pierre/ The Hallet - Mid-June-Labour Day, 10am-5pm
- Farmers Market - Wednesdays from June-September under the Whitecap Pavilion
- Kenora Harbourfront Concert Series - Thursdays from July & August under the Whitecap Pavilion - 807-468-2232
- Anicinabe Park Jam Sessions - Wednesdays in July & August at Anicinabe Park - firstname.lastname@example.org - 807-467-2700
- Mather Walls Heritage House Tours - Monday-Saturday in July & August, 10am-4pm - 807-547-2870
- Lake of the Woods Cemetery Tours - Fridays July-August - 807-467-4636
- Trilight Theatre "Living History Project" - Wednesdays & Sundays in July & August - 807-467-4636
- Lakerun- Kenora's Weekly 5K - Saturdays from April 19th to October 11th - Kenora Harbourfront - email@example.com
- Beaver Creek Ranch Summer Day Camp - Monday-Friday in July & August - 807-548-1103
- Beaver Creek Ranch Pumpkin Hunt & Carve - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 807-548-1103
- Egli's Sheep Farm & Animal Park Tours - Minnitaki, April-October - 807-755-5231/ 800-465-2966
- Historical Tomahawk Lighthouse - June-September - By appointment - 807-488-5719
- Rainy River Farmer's Market - Wednesdays, May-Oct, 4pm-7pm, Atwood Ave.
- Northwest Farmers Market - May-September - visit www.siouxlookout.com for market dates - 807-737-1937
- Kay-Nah-Chi-Wah-Nung Historical Centre - Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-6pm - 807-483-1263
- Summer in the Parks - Wednesdays in July & August - 800-625-3788
- Halloween Hoot - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 800-625-3788
- Haunted Fort Night - Thursday-Sunday in October - 807-577-2341
- Winter Fundays - Sunday afternoons from January 5- March 9 - 800-625-3788
Visit our fishing pages for Fishing Tournaments in Northwest Ontario's Sunset Country.
Check the Activities & Attractions / Events category of our members directory for other leads to where it all happens.
Sunset Country ... a place like no other.