Special Events and Festivals in Northwestern Ontario
There's plenty of things to do in Sunset Country, including watching or taking part in the year-round special events and festivals throughout the region. The following is a list of events in Northwestern Ontario. Make sure you don't miss out on all the activities, whether you are a resident or a tourist visiting for a day, weekend or week.
Next 6 Events
- Kenora's Annual Chamber of Commerce Home Show (Trade and other Shows) starts on 2016-05-06 and ends on 2016-05-08. Come out and check out what all the local businesses of Kenora have to offer.. Contact: Kenora Recreation Centre Kenora, Ontario, Canada 807-467-4646
- The Outdoor Show (Trade and other Shows) starts on 2016-05-06 04:00:00. This event is great for the whole family.
- Mother's Day Charity Road Race (Miscellaneous Events) starts on 2016-05-07 09:00:00. Everyone welcome! Join in on the Mother's Day Charity Road Race!. Contact: Whitecap Pavilion - Bernier Dr Kenora, Ontario
- Kenora Borealis Mother's Day Road Race (Sporting Events) starts on 2016-05-08. Kenora Borealis Mother's Day Road Race. Contact: Garrow Park (Birchwood Crescent) Kenora, Ontario, Canada
- Mather Walls House Mother's Day Tea (Social) starts on 2016-05-08 02:00:00. Come out and enjoy our Mother's Day Tea at the Mather Walls House in Keewatin.. Contact: 116 Ottawa Street Keewatin, Ontario, Canada P0X 1C0 807-547-2870
- Lakehead Shrine Circus (Concerts and Arts) starts on 2016-05-13 and ends on 2016-05-14. You don't want to miss the all fun at The Lakehead Shrine Circus.. Contact: Thunder Bay, Ontario
Please note, all of the above contact numbers are with the area code 807 unless stated otherwise.
Please call these organizers to confirm dates to avoid any inconveniences. For more information on these special events in Northwestern Ontario, visit our Community page
Recurring Events and Tours in Sunset Country
- White Otter Castle Boat Tours - Barry Brown- 807-597-1599/ 800-900-4240
- Dryden Museum Tours - Leah Gardner - 807-223-4671
- Emo Speedway Stock Car Races - Racing every Saturday, May-September - 807-482-1070
- Clover Valley Farmer's Market - Saturdays, May-October 9am-1pm, 411 McIrvine Rd. - 807-274-9573
- Historical Sites-Lookout Tower / Fort St. Pierre/ The Hallet - Mid-June-Labour Day, 10am-5pm
- Farmers Market - Wednesdays from June-September under the Whitecap Pavilion
- Kenora Harbourfront Concert Series - Thursdays from July & August under the Whitecap Pavilion - 807-468-2232
- Anicinabe Park Jam Sessions - Wednesdays in July & August at Anicinabe Park - firstname.lastname@example.org - 807-467-2700
- Mather Walls Heritage House Tours - Monday-Saturday in July & August, 10am-4pm - 807-547-2870
- Lake of the Woods Cemetery Tours - Fridays July-August - 807-467-4636
- Trilight Theatre "Living History Project" - Wednesdays & Sundays in July & August - 807-467-4636
- Lakerun- Kenora's Weekly 5K - Saturdays from April 19th to October 11th - Kenora Harbourfront - email@example.com
- Beaver Creek Ranch Summer Day Camp - Monday-Friday in July & August - 807-548-1103
- Beaver Creek Ranch Pumpkin Hunt & Carve - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 807-548-1103
- Egli's Sheep Farm & Animal Park Tours - Minnitaki, April-October - 807-755-5231/ 800-465-2966
- Historical Tomahawk Lighthouse - June-September - By appointment - 807-488-5719
- Rainy River Farmer's Market - Wednesdays, May-Oct, 4pm-7pm, Atwood Ave.
- Northwest Farmers Market - May-September - visit www.siouxlookout.com for market dates - 807-737-1937
- Kay-Nah-Chi-Wah-Nung Historical Centre - Wednesday-Sunday, 10am-6pm - 807-483-1263
- Summer in the Parks - Wednesdays in July & August - 800-625-3788
- Halloween Hoot - Saturdays & Sundays in October - 800-625-3788
- Haunted Fort Night - Thursday-Sunday in October - 807-577-2341
- Winter Fundays - Sunday afternoons from January 5- March 9 - 800-625-3788
Visit our fishing pages for Fishing Tournaments in Northwest Ontario's Sunset Country.
Check the Activities & Attractions / Events category of our members directory for other leads to where it all happens.
Sunset Country ... a place like no other.